Thursday, January 2, 2014

Vivid

Sweet is what I recalled

from the surface of my lips


I lazed from a sea of blue

my eyes speak of a rapid movement


You were here with me on the bed

that projection

must be you and I, kissing


I remember how tender you were

in the dark

yet you can attack so blatantly

for you are a survivor

you've seen, died,

loved and killed



Do you not understand?

I just want to be with you

swallow my presence and blend with the background

between the pins of your world map

pages of your books

under the hoofs of the plastic-miniatured animals

or just lying on your white bed sheet

like a ghost

so that you can enjoy your solitude

and that I can love you

without a physical experience



I'd like to see you as yourself

running free

amongst the contorted structure we live in

to witness is such joy to one

as to be affirmed


You touched me

beauty

even so temporarily, we co-exist


Let me taste you again

the sweetness of your lips

until we are put asunder



No comments:

Post a Comment