Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lay Down

I saw you

standing at the roof top

flag poles within my frame

but of course, a stereo vision

my head tilted up

I started dreaming when you're not around

you were smiling and waving in return

an excited gesture

you looked fairly happy

a reason obtained



An elevation

I smiled, caught myself thinking of you

muscles retained, more light absorbed

chronologically, of cause and effect

what had you left

and what had you taken away



You know, I'm an island girl

I fall in love with sound of waves

and those echoed from gigantic seashells

I become fearless

I become closer to self

I become




that doesn't really matter

I'd like to go with you

wherever is our destination

I wish I could say


how tough could that be?

what is there to lose?

I asked everyday

just so I can paint my imagination

and show you a piece of it

not flashing

just to share

joy I think you might like to see



A bottle of sand, maybe

as I send my thoughts

you'll be delightful to watch

handling woodwork and such















No comments:

Post a Comment