Monday, January 6, 2014

anatomy wonders

Anterior

I woke under the lazy sun

warm and humid

the weather sometimes hits my nerves

maybe, one of the reason why the land stifles me


My intention grew wings

and flew to you

like a kid

throwing stones toward a window on the third floor

like a rock pigeon

resting near the window (without a post)

like the flower petals

you drop as they wilt

               everywhere you go

you're just too distracted amongst all to notice

how we were designed to be stitched

when I am your sole distraction



Posterior

Our conversations, I learnt

were mapped to protrude through

a web of intricacies

sometimes our points meet

many a times, we slipped

outsmart not

not our method of execution

when I see you, we were prepared

when we don't, the ball keeps rolling

I crave for more

albeit the stream, calm as it flows

assures me with comfort

my seeds were planted;


I play no games

I've lost my ability to shield myself

before I died

I felt a tap on my shoulder earlier in the afternoon

was it you, my dear

was it you









we live in one vessel to begin with

you and I

just it seems

we'll never get to embrace each other

outwardly, audibly,

what more recklessly

my dear one

No comments:

Post a Comment