Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Act I Scene III

My heart sings a song

one that you don't hear of

as I wait

it started to sink in

a sense of familiarization 

as I wait



and I checked

fumbled simple, repetitive actions

book down cell up pivot waist to the side

cell down food munched get Oxford out of the bag

overpowered by distraction

my actions make no sense if I know not my purpose

I am here because 

I am going to see you

that image I've processed over and over again

in the dark room



now I think we have to change the setting

just a tad closer, maybe

did I tell you that your presence is much adored?

oh, yes I did

we can play ourselves as children

a release of our inner child

to run free, run wild and to explore to two's content

like how it would be if we met as kids

when smiles show it all, you see



I cupped a ball of gratitude in my hands

I wish you could see

lose our guards, maybe

we'll catch ourselves there








No comments:

Post a Comment