Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hundred Yard Dash

The voice in my head echoed louder

I recognized, it doesn't differ only on its dynamics

but its depth

trenchant was its tone

sonorous was its resonance


So I drove to the nearest beach I could find

bared my feet and ran to the waters

I called upon your name

worked my intercostal muscles

left you messages

interposed between the abundance of minerals

there wasn't a slight reflection

I guess it had travelled miles and miles

and miles

to an island, maybe

least,

envisioned in my mind



When you think of me

doubt not, it is I

hellos, gentle brushes, or a warm presence

telepathic, maybe - maybe not


only when you think of me







My actions;

those which speak louder than words



I'm missing you
















No comments:

Post a Comment