Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Somniloquy

Did you just

planted a kiss on my neck,

and one more

within the radius of my third lumbar vertebrate


I like it when you had your presence linger

between my arms, on my bosom

or embraced from the back


I drifted into the subconscious

   with a message intended to be conveyed

you might have had the scent traced

and dropped by for awhile

did you?






with you

I can never stop

no artificial goals nor mechanical motivations

but a heartbeat churned within

what observed was dynamic

gives new life, a fresh perspective

and the depth I could possibly explore

between light, and the dark

and much of the undefined, and undiscovered




stories we've read and regurgitate

standards we've interpreted and imitate

emotions touches our core

to manipulate, resulting submission to be gleaned

I am here

readily donned

so that you can complete your role

played as part of your fable

in this lifetime




I wish I could touch you

without inhibitions


No comments:

Post a Comment