Friday, January 17, 2014

Dusk of Gray

My Greek chorus starts to sing

the women of Argos

as I waited for you beside the lake

there were the earth and the sky

an awaited response

what was I thinking

there's nothing wrong

I smiled to myself

but what was I thinking


You got into your closet

put on your gears

and vanished into thin air

you have one goal, only one vision

your theory of utility

sets a different tone -

for liberation,

is what you pitch for

the greatest value to be protected, and cherished for




And what was I thinking

I have a beginning, and an end written

you remained, strong as a soldier

a ball of light, glowing and reshaping its existence -

stay for little awhile

I held

we can walk a little further down

forget proposal sheets

lets both amalgamate in our abstract landscapes







No comments:

Post a Comment