Sunday, January 12, 2014

Red Velvet

Prelude

The storm of heart endured

as its dance evolved

intensified, dramaticized 

A phoenix in sight, form of fire

where will she land

with the fire she begets



Verse 

How can I ever reach you

amidst external disturbance

walls and hindrance

we run free inwards

in our own space of hills, streams and valleys

perhaps we can overlay

share a waterfall or some moon dusts -

in this tangible leeway

maybe an ice-cream, or a comforter


Chorus

if I could freeze time

unfreeze you and I

so many we can explore

so many to create

we can go deep into the waters

we can go high and low, on a ship


snap but pardon me,

I don't see why this can't be ecstatic

come in with me, and I'll show you more

I'll show you more




Bridge

I remember you and the sunlight

you compliment each other

my heart skipped a beat

even if I blush

you'd steal it for your own keeping

and wouldn't tell me so -

my dear, 

it has been awhile

thank you for the flowers,

those you made and kept in your bubble

I'll groom mine and have them handed to you

when the time comes -










No comments:

Post a Comment