Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Nuzzle

How was your day, 
love?








This comes with one (1) compulsory multiple choice question

tagged as a minuscule valued entertainment; non sequitur

if you have preference towards categorization








What I'd answer a loved one,
How was your day,
love?








Your love penetrates my skin, caress while I sleep, 

like sunlight to life 

like vanilla beans pulverized for ice cream

like an intense smooch I wish to perform with you

as gentle as a young stream

innate as I translate my thoughts onto my fingers

then onto you 








What happened earlier

I. welcome back, my dear

II. I intend to walk you home, though I failed

III. I've learnt that hugs could answer questions

IV. I loved how you always give me thrill, deep down



So choose one, get it right and I shall requite you generously



A. I only
B. I and III
C. II and III
D. I, III and IV
E. All of the above




No comments:

Post a Comment