Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mist

I stood by the sea

I longed

into a default picture

nothing changes but the colour of the sky

the pattern and sound of waves

the fine horizontal line between sky and water

but most probably, an agitated, intrusive rhythm


I argued

of you and I

didn't know where to go

skirt dried and soaked wet



was it the waves

I thought I heard you calling

you know, me and my imagination



I'm sorry

when I saw you across the waters

I shattered

I cried but it wasn't audible

it couldn't be translated


when my arms held you

I give you love

I give you home

and I give you earth

you gave me warmth

you gave me pulse

you gave me love

and more tears


"Don't ever do this again"
unconsciously expressed


but all the more,

you stood right in front of me

I held you tight

that is all I need to know


that is all I need to know














No comments:

Post a Comment