Sunday, January 26, 2014

La Grande Jatte

I saw him in the morn

I was unusually early

He was tall, with a broad frame

had that look one could easily imagine

     out of a 2-D description

but all I had in my head was you

it was all about you


He snapped away with his equipment

our wavelengths intervened

sometimes beings resonate in very

unique patterns,

but all I had in my head was you

it lead me back to you


When you say great minds think alike

when you share the same catch phrases

identity, associations, or a cuppa

do you label yourself

a class

with an emission of a collective pride and arrogance?

No - he was not an embodiment

but somehow, it was still about you


Of course

sometimes, I wonder if we've lost it

it feels like we're building blocks

wooden and plastic ones

red, blue, and yellow

as the blocks got stacked higher

as the surface expands

as we take turns to participate



Can I see you again

even when seasons change

ligaments torn, bones broken

skins shed and vessels thicken



















No comments:

Post a Comment