Monday, January 27, 2014

I Asked The Tree

Silence lingered between space

of two fingers wide

of a bottle of fine wine

   that was it

times up, the bell has tolled

come back again when a desired unit of measurement takes place

your heart shall be the gatekeeper

one that is sensible, and pulsates


Silence lingered between space

I wasn't sure of the circumstances

actually, I didn't care

it doesn't matter

after all that information gained


but it was different, you see

a ball grew, formed its existence

between the silence



I halted and you ran away

a spot not too far off

playing with the toys you fancy

kept yourself occupied

when I figured that it is time for silence to lapse

when quietness was absorbed,

finally

there were no embarrassment, no awkwardness and no haste traced

we coexist in agreement

in mutual, of composure





Silence has taken place

with comfort, pillowed between our bodies






No comments:

Post a Comment