Tuesday, January 7, 2014

133, Perry Index

You

doing that thing

within your comfort zone

most times you make yourself happy

since it has became a source that simple, derived

I smiled when you answered

most of the time



You

doing that thing

thinking it was another harmless act

again, repetitively, with consistency 

I could not fathom

it came to me

instantaneously 

I've been stabbed through my body, my flesh

my heart, black holes, see through -


when your world resumed its pace

when the universe picks you up and gives you 

yet another interesting ride


you said nobody's a fool

I am, nonetheless,

a living testimonial for your null hypothesis



you flew away

like I've always liked witnessing

the most gratifying satisfaction I gain

from a third person point of view

if only, I am a spectator

which I shall forever be


utmost absurd

a reflection

you rotting old fool

you'll never learn

No comments:

Post a Comment