Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wind

I did nothing

when I think of you

until it all amounts to a collection of waves

a variation of tones

I deliver



you churn out what's less expected of me



as a hunter soars in the sky

heavy rain drops weighted my shoulders

dreams untold, and realized

romance, supernatural and the cyborgs

I think of you

until my next delivery



How I feel about you is authentic

there's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed

it sores for its solitude presence

against superficiality

against intangibles

against faulty intentions

it is strong and truthful





If you hear the rustle of the leaves

calling before the sky dusks

its the frequency I tend to design

to convey

my warmest thoughts of you



how I'm thinking of you



my dear one








No comments:

Post a Comment