Monday, December 23, 2013

Ghostly Dawn Whispers

That moment I sing

and tried to dance despite restrictions

it struck like lightning -

the core of mine grew wings



until I traced its ignition 

you, baby

is the matter of fact

my matter of fact







It is about you and I

not technology, not the global village 


you are fond of the aid of my existence

for you are permitted

to create your avatar on my paper

my weltanschauung

as I flush you with a sea of admiration

how can one not be addicted

when you call it mutual

when I spill actions that shout I can't help it



Freedom allows for deceit

it was no rule for none to go against

from the start

long as I serve a purpose

we can always dream, like how you'd always sing

and my purpose is to be your stage

your audience

so that you can mould your visions

ideal, quaint or dark and dainty

you are my drama queen, my drama baby

there, my secret unfolds



I can cease my wish to love

possibly all about self implementation

sometimes bigger things follow suit

a vehicle, a realization

but you know

I love doing it with you

whatever it is that we're doing



There are no restrictions, no rules

Yule is over, Christmas is tomorrow, 

I'll see you, love

somewhere between 40.6700°N, 73.9400°W











No comments:

Post a Comment