Saturday, December 21, 2013

Angel

"You're an angel in my sky"



Lets take a space trip to Mars,

or Saturn, even

we pose as scientists

discovering space, much of the unknown

discovering you



Let me bring you to a mud pie restaurant

after a meal

we can decide which density suits our liking

over those little things that wouldn't matter to the universe

so much more to care about

but for having you, at the moment

as the apple of my eye



Tell me what scents you love

what star signs you spot from the dark and

maybe those secret fetish you have about - anything

we can travel to the south pole

snuggle under the deck

play a game of chess and be serious about it

even if I wouldn't be able to have them translated into words

I'm already running free



"You're an angel in disguise"








No comments:

Post a Comment