Sunday, December 1, 2013

Love Song

My subconscious ran free

it was evident 

released by my physique 

I smell myself

dancing in the air

and I smell you

hidden closely within me




I wish I could be closer

seamless between skins

I wish I could be closer

seeing the world through your gauging windows

I wish I could be closer

ears on your back

listening to your pulse

as you tell your stories

stories once written in your life

stories you made up

just you and you to fill the space

beautiful, you are



honey

I have to step out of my body to deduce

she's in love

caught red handed

I don't remember

when did the stars, and the suns once instructed me to do so

I've embraced my fall

just like how one float on sea water

calm and unrestrained




lets sing a song together

gently, and softly

as we witness the dark fall

and the sun rise






 

No comments:

Post a Comment