Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Buried

You like to capture frames

of the infinite blue

with a flying creature in it

wings spread

light, its tangible possibilities traced



A symbol of

your unique translation

you refused to have it named

you just smiled with an affirmed satisfaction

that you once said

doesn't come upon often



When I measure our distance

from point zero

it was all surreal to begin with

how could this possibly take place

as if paintings were granted a chance to live



I recalled the expressions overflowed

precious

warmth and the sun

they were honest

and one day, I think

I must have it all returned to you-

you, who were, and still is the trigger

that which surpasses my threshold

in awe, I still am

I am thus, touched within


So I shall thank you and

not take you for granted

blessed I was

to have had you met

It's not about how much I'm fond of you

but rather














I was still in bed

waking up to lucid images

and then you greeted my morn

with somewhat mundane routines

I smiled to the contradictions

we don



I've long forgotten how it is

to be submerged in this puddle of liquid

forget categorization

cognition, and such



but good morning,

my dear one













No comments:

Post a Comment