Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Prayer

That morning

I was dressed in white

Amongst celebration I mourn

a silent funeral and an undertaker


I smile because I witness collective joy

and I weep for the cause of one death

for you shall never know me

you've always chose not to


To fall is always easier

to lift takes you the weight of a hundred light years

I couldn't shoulder

She should be put into a deep sleep

and never wake to the truth

so her dreams could be weaved continuously 

in another dimension

in a foreign realm


Feign, feign your heart and emotions

charm one with your fountain of youth

let her die in your slither 

cold and empty

bottomless

no bed could nurse her wounds

no man could stitch the chasms


Nonsensical gibbers 

I am a fool, remember?

No, you've never known me

you've always chose not to


 




No comments:

Post a Comment