Sunday, December 15, 2013

Linear

これは彼女とライオンの物語 ー


彼女
I've been looking for you, you okay?


ライオン
Yeah









彼女
There's something that has been bothering me lately, you know


ライオン
What's wrong?


彼女
Promise me you wouldn't laugh about it


ライオン
Ok


彼女
You promise?


ライオン
I promise


彼女
I've got a pain to solve
Literally, a physical one...


ライオン
What's it?


彼女
I'm feeling... very uncomfortable with it


ライオン
What's wrong?


彼女
How do I put it... pain in the rear?


ライオン
You mean, pain in the ass?


彼女
I'm trying to be euphemistic you see









Strong I am


Strong as stone


It took me forever to open my senses


an analytic alter ago


How you sweated


how you froze


It took longer to be processed


for time was taken


to have particles sunk


on the base of the beaker




I have thus chosen to run free


an extra mile


my intuition took me as far


as how I'd say you'd free me


visuals played in my mind


explicit and loud across horizons


unashamed as they bashed


"God forbids nothing"










Come, lay on the steppe with me


talk to our heart's content


or we can run and wrestle


share the space


as vast as we're blessed with


the sky will do the wonders -


leave it to the stars



I promise


I'll only kiss you when you're


asleep in the deep















No comments:

Post a Comment