Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ra

I am the daughter of the sun

the presence of grandeur

I shine

with the merge

of the respected works of nature

for certain eyes

certain lights

and certain smiles



I looked into your eyes

brazen, a mere choice

there were no hesitations

only a gaze


admiration

our focal point converged





subconscious has overtaken

and swapped roles

breathlessly beautiful you were

that was the price to pay





en route I was

my peripherals drew

I've got a call







it was intense

my pupils dilate

was it a piercing intention

you were trying to reach

did you find out my identity



of my turbulent pursuits

what is to be at stake

am I ready to be -







a cloud dissolves

as rays raced through mediums

a dispersed connection

or rather, a realization cracked

I was in your way

a see through prism





you were attracted

attached to the generosity my father's

just like all beings

just as I

upon his persistent, dominant existence









The day that we could pass

silence with such intensity


is the day we'd fall in love

under the blessing of my father's







No comments:

Post a Comment