Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rehearsal Room B

Dear Jane,

you chase dreams

you are out for the best that you could gain

of abstract, material, experience, the meta

you face crossroads

you talk to yourself

you sometimes indulge amongst complications

you sometimes agree ignorance is bliss





you are attractive, subjectively

you are quirky, that way I'd appreciate

you arouse me

there's no need to further fit you into forms of the concrete

all I know is I see stars when




I found you

I do not intend to interrupt but

I like you

we agreed in unison

I wished the subject could be shone under a different spot light

I like you too



Can I take your hand

Can I kiss you

        we can do it the way you want

I don't know what will come as the sun rise

As hawks, planes and parachutes touch the sky



If someone could hit the pause button

Can we travel through space

Can we allow more to be filled in our voids and

make out day and night

Can we walk to the south pole just so we could be lost in ice







Maybe that's too much

sounds like I attempt to scare








Can we play with fire

and let passion burn us alive?



Yours,
John



No comments:

Post a Comment