Friday, November 29, 2013

Good Morning Love

Sometimes I sing because of you

My world turned fancy

just because I carried you along -




So I trespassed into the boundaries of the city in the morn

solo

I walked in and do things I've wanted to do

and also others that I'd imagine I could act upon



I never knew

there was an Indian temple at the corner

nor had a legit trip to visit the Petaling Street

I am a traveller myself

watching the labelled tourists sitting on doorways

sweating under the sun

carrying their bagpacks

people watching

how different am I than you

as we swim between lanes, sunglasses and the rich and poor souls,

anxiety, pleasures derived, and the sugar cane stalls



I got my pair of shoes

as I got ready to be pumped up dancing to my content -

I had conversations with the shoemaker

and tried to converse to the flower seller

yes it was a fruitful trip down

as I untangled the braided jasmines

and realized that it is what I've always wanted to do for myself

my day was as sunny as the afternoon hot sun

just like how I'd sometimes, think about you



I could have stayed longer

but I was called

when we bumped into each other

I remember your smile, warm and welcome like how it always was

my hug was meant to be translated as

a process of metamorphosis, even colourful jellyfishes, or maybe a well-baked apple pie

I don't know if you can tell

or can even have that deconstructed



It didn't matter

you were with me all the time

for I've privily carried you with me

whilst travelling through space

such intimacy you've instilled-



Even if its possibly, an ascension built over false images

I'd go ahead and write this

as if it is a connection of lover's telepathy



I wish

I could tell you more



No comments:

Post a Comment