Friday, November 8, 2013

Too Much Coffee

I don't know you

Say, how do I start -



I think I've always liked you

Or rather, used of constructing imaginations over your psyche

your form


And when I get to know you

you seemed like a free spirit

not one that I've recorded previously

nor expected at all


You're almost like a child

worn no guard

reaching out


Funny thing is I got comfortable with your approach

other contrasting thoughts doesn't matter

and when you did what's physical

I wasn't disgusted

I could smell you, in fact

funny, I get to fathom

a male counterpart lost and found I guess


I always wonder how it works for you

Sometimes you just sounded so chirpy

others you stood out like -

what a funny composition


I don't know who are you

maybe you have well hidden intentions

a thousand speculations


but I'm feeling this

saying welcome


just like how I ran to you with a smile under the sun

when I parked my car

it was a warm afternoon, a warm one

that was authentic

I felt freed too


All the good things you say

was to good to be true, sometimes

heck too that, I like you,










thank you for those precious moments




No comments:

Post a Comment