Monday, November 18, 2013

Haze

Bi-polar

now I remember why I should be leashed

I forgot how much I feed from the earth

when all I think about was to fly

with such haste

discouragement was channelled

through the funnel

before one sees the light




I expressed how you reminded me of

being liberated

smashed much into distortion is this

temporary reality

and you said

you said nothing lasts forever

a guess that's the reason why

for you squeezed me a seed from a pod

you never left from your side




I thought it was illusion

my frame couldn't contain my mental urge of

flying off the fence

I doubt that it was ecstasy

yet you remained still

calm like a stone

like how I disguised myself as




I realize how much I've always

wanted to fly








No comments:

Post a Comment