Sunday, November 24, 2013

Drag

what am I doing here

how am I doing

the sky has a new volume of concentration

thick and dark it was

no penetration of light

I could have paid more attention



was it time to realize

why does she do that to herself


you know - 

I let it go too soon

I remember my guards

they stood with me all the time 

to prevent incidents from turning sour


I always listen to my heart

yet it always brings me to a wall of frustrations

maybe a wall would have been enough

stop playing with your adjectives -

simply because there's no way after that

frustrations don't adorn

they are but excuses for me to distract myself from

my weaknesses



was it because of my hard headedness 

or my ignorance

I refuse to act according to predictability 

I have no ill intention

why am I tied

why am I bound to react to rules



you can't hear me

can't you



No comments:

Post a Comment