Saturday, November 16, 2013

河滨公园

We could have talked about streets

how familiar you are with the city

the art you made and will make

while you guide us through the pulse


I'd imagine that it will be half past seven

when we greet

at the corner of a junction

or across the road



Would that have made a difference

at a different location

with foreign sub-layers of intersections

so intricate that it could haunt one down


I think it will

for our commonalities will find each other





I'd be as excited as a kid

to see your default smiling muscles contract

spontaneously defined

eyes often too small to read

though it is strange

I barely know you



how I wish that we could converse without

grids, templates

we'll talk about everything

I'll sing to you

you'd love it, I think



I'd be donned in black

lets meet at the long shan riverside park



I can't wait -

I'll see you






No comments:

Post a Comment