Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ears on Ground

"Ma, I met a new friend today"

"I don't remember each encounter this often"

"He's like this warm ball of fuzzy energy... and he sometimes even smells like popcorn,

....no, potpourri"

"No, I wouldn't tell you how I found that out"



"He establishes himself as a blunt man"

"I was showered by sweet love"

"Sometimes it felt diabetic"

"The contrast thinned my vision"

"But ma, he didn't really have to do anything"

"I've been already stripped and unbuttoned,"

"...garments hung half way"



"If you only could see how amazing this friend I met"

"He is painstakingly versatile"

"Talented. Not overrated, but as how the word says it"

"He does things that paints my canvas"

"That canvas? My ideal reality"

"Nah, of course he doesn't know"

"That's out of his radius"



"Yes ma, I am very fond of him"

"Oh, possibilities?"

"That's not prioritized"

"Its been awhile since I've witness such... personification"

"The thought of him - woos me"

"Organically"



"I've got to go shower now"

"Please let a summer's warmth travel across to him on the chilled streets now"

"The heater's going to be turned on"

"I'll send him kisses"

"If they do not embody what the world constructs it as, actually"



"Love you, ma"

No comments:

Post a Comment