Saturday, March 1, 2014

i'll make you coffee

The universe of our creation

is filled with floating islands

spaces, image of the negative

earth, soil and water, wind,

fire

free

you and I are children of the prototypes,

who claimed whoever we want to be



We are not specimens of a written testimony

our dynamic is not a law, reproduced

but by nature of a circumstance

silent agreements sealed and sounded

a sip of melancholy -

from a ceramic teacup

I fancy our quirk, over a weekend bench






My dear,

my peculiars you have to tolerate -

       barely an eyebrow raised

were they colourless to you

were they unlovely to your perceptions

were they a chamber of reasons for your kindness to take place

I'd like to apologize

but I fear of misunderstanding and its sorts;

my quantified reactions


I fear of losing our space, once built

losing us, losing you




A sip of melancholy

I fancy our quirk, over a weekend bench










No comments:

Post a Comment