Sunday, March 23, 2014

light from the window pane

good morning





eyes wriggled under the lids

a gentle call from the morning sun, unmistakably 


an intersection of references

you were there

real, touchable

sitting on a wooden chair, on my right

you said something, something encouraging

you smiled, like the sun

and of course, backed by the generousity of his light, very much lucid


I can't tell if it was a dream; I drive them manual - usually

but I was happy to see you, it was... believable


if that is how you chose to pay me a visit

if that is how you have your deepest intentions conveyed

I got it, and it stays close to me



eyes wriggled under the lids

enveloped by warmth of a certain temperature

it was human, it was soft

it was the sun and you, maybe

without a doubt 






No comments:

Post a Comment