Friday, March 14, 2014

a state of mind

you studied

you ought to know 

girl's in anguish

and you did it anyway

reminded me of an unpleasant stream

unnecessary to be stored

was it been budged from?

too occupied to find out

or maybe, far numb from it

used to it



no, rarely do you get to know

a freeman does all that he wants 

included the not-wants

you speak like you are always in control

tactfully, almost consistently

not that I'm not willing to perceive

it just made me wonder if we've ever had our interests overlapped



some moments recalled

hardly a sign of effort

no one had to act like it;

it just didn't matter

anything more that I ought to know?

possibly

is there always something behind what's observed?

possibly

I'd often dream of being a director but I'd never wish to fit 

my thoughts in your head


while the frequency fluctuates

wasn't my intention supposed to be in line with my conscious

then the subconscious?




in the evening

I washed my face

refreshed my memory of how you look like

covertly, dancing to myself

hoping that you'd not lament of getting older and chubbier



only if that applies









No comments:

Post a Comment