Thursday, February 27, 2014

tristeza

Sadness is a puddle

I found myself in

drenched in the middle of a down pour

as I smile, eyes closed

not in joy but I indulge

a pain I struggle to kiss



You were walking in front of me

as I tailed

as you were leaving

lacrimal drainage is only of a consequence

respiration, absorption

what the heart feels

a sound amplified through the layers of peel

it was audible

so much that I had to tell you



She oozed like a tidal wave

denied sound of the cause and effect

she stung so fiercely that I can only immerse

my other kind of euphoria

I am sad



Extra mechanisms should halt

sincerity leads my steer

I sometimes wonder where I stand

soul, heart, and a pair of eyes

you know me too well, I fascinated



as my sadness overflew









No comments:

Post a Comment