Tuesday, March 11, 2014

seek and ye shall find

clear blue skies in the morn

as windows were pushed open

got myself in tact

direct, in contact

the smell of the woods

a mild fragrance of the trees

I bathe in you, refreshed by warmth

you were there with me, though a different dimension

we were within

the same share of existence



because I was encouraged

I've decided to show you some seeds

seeds that you could plant

and grow fruits, if not flowers, if nurtured

you might not be typically fond of them, it is after all a metaphor


maybe a ball of moss, in your words

that would put the widest smile on your face

priceless



again, I feel like singing

one that I can not contain within

realization surfaced as I sync with the present

saved by honesty of my own, I was

my thoughts, regarding you


simple, they were

simple as a single measured unit

a small sigh as I recalled the sky so blue

followed by a smile




two tablespoons of brown sugar

and the sound of a sip of macchiato

we were aligned

as the stars were

I knew I've had you missed










No comments:

Post a Comment