Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Small Town Gibber

Throw me in London

or Beijing

one is almost, always enclosed in their quadratic routines

strive to live

to not starve

          for a progression


My cuts and connection with a specific other

would be as the same from point A to B

           my humanly gibber that might not matter

a fling with a superficial

a connotation of deep emotions

I have been reminded again and again on how I feel for you

yet- standing at this spot

I could only do this much




remember, that you and I once said what's unnecessary is better off to be left alone

not squandered

For a clearer vision:
questions such as

"When are you going to lie in my arms"

should be left aside and never brought up to surface


If only I could claim more of my dignity

be in love with you

but leave when I had to-


It has shown more than anything else

that I've learnt to love you







No comments:

Post a Comment