Friday, May 17, 2013

False Images

Sorry, I stepped on your finger

sorry, I brushed the cuffs of your jeans

sorry, I thought you were listening

I didn't mean it, I mean, going all overboard



This girl needs a weight carrier

even more than she thought of

I mean no harm to anyone

I guest it is better to stay alone, in my burrow

where I and only I belong



Did someone say I was trying too hard

this time

Did anyone said I am too attached to a thought

though I am trying to let it fly high

into the sky



I let myself lose

No you shouldn't take it like how I do because

it's just not going to sink and resolve that way

Leave me,

as soon as you can

You'll never want to see this,

you do not even deserve this, no one does



These delusions I realize -

I didn't mean it

I'm sorry

please leave-

No comments:

Post a Comment