Saturday, June 22, 2013

You and Me II

I've had longer hair by now

I knew what I could carry,
of kind words being expressed

I just wonder if they would make sense to you
 - maybe not


It was a phase I want to put myself in
A dungeon
I protest in forms that I could carry
One that I would have to live with
And adjust to

I believe we exist in harmony
for it is a relationship between me, and myself




I wonder if it is all about my love to you
if you have ever intended to discover
who am I or
        what you see, a form of beauty that only I could carry

sometimes I feel that I'm alone
despite the pursue of a loved one
- you, so to speak
you never understood what I was looking out for
how are we to meet together
at that point where we once promised


Speak to me if you are with full intentions
leave me, otherwise
If my mid-length strands are for you to appreciate
I should be told so
I should be

No comments:

Post a Comment