Friday, May 10, 2013

A Thought So Light -

You came from a far away land

nothing within my reach

a land where my thoughts linger

a strawberry field some might have captured


All that I have made up and materialized

in this temporary world

was my rushed intention to create

and direct with my power and control

I have forgotten to become humble

as I stood by sunrise every day

I have forgotten that there is a force, an energy,  a being

larger than I am

and my minuscule worldly matters


I've halted my double duty

until angels remind and gave me a good knock

so much of self execution from one's self you see in others

it comes and goes most often

forms that you least expect -


Love

I will sit and wait for your return

you will play the harp and sing for me

showing me the wonders of this rare, beautiful string instrument

and how you adore it, as you adore me

and I will lie on the ground, just beside you

give you love in return

the way you prefer



I'll see you

in the midst of thin clouds



No comments:

Post a Comment