Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Visual Noise

Noise I heard,

noise that I shouldn't focus, which didn't belong into the picture

you and your purpose

leaking subconscious

sometimes they flow so naturally that you never notice how free you were

how they were pin-pointed with a third eye

if it doesn't fall under you pillars of principle

I could only have that acknowledged


I stood up and concentrated

my purpose as I pierced my thoughts and eyes on what that might be considered as

a sore

                       it never did work anymore, maybe

we were in draught after attempts of being utilized

or being taken advantage of

and while you discover new reservoirs

I tried to beam my calmness

one of us would have to walk away at a point, somehow


And when I caught you off guard

it just shows that you weren't around always

or simply just

never there

barely any guilt traced

so I guess there's no point to keep it treasured

realistically, it might not be the one most worth to be protected


I have friends who love me even more

than my plan A - the calculated attention span invested on you,

my dear.


I don't want you to look sorry

act, or be apologetic, for that matter


You shouldn't be

no one should be

I'll do what's under my control


Love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment