Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Unimportant

What makes you stand afar like a manipulator


Now I am the raptor

   and you're watching me from the ground

   holding to the grip - for the purpose of surveillance


Such confidence to make your presence made

you sat like a rock, a thousand years old

without a slight doubt of how I would come to mess your state

I could have been emotional

And loathe you for the unending reasons

Instead I stood and admire

I stood and admire


  This is surreal

this is point zero

where no one meets and intersects -

you belong to you and I belong to me


I was truly sincere

with my approach hence

sweet, if this were to be left and this is how we do it...

I'll do it with a smile

only for you,

only for you.


Even if you were to stand afar and don yourself as a manipulator -

No comments:

Post a Comment