Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lies

How can you demonstrate as such

with your eyes shut wide

there wasn't any soul when I heard you

as if all were drained and squandered

when we first encounter

I couldn't possible emote or empathise

of your genuineness


Was it to camouflage your sins you've acknowledged

was it to keep your very weapon as an advantage of tomorrow's

A spur of negativity was observed

but I stand afar,

as I watch quietly


No flashy execution

for one is enhanced within self

words in the mind emphasized - you are you, and I am I

forward is where one should reside

I shall have no room to remorse of - your acts

hence less keen to participate thy superficial creation -


If it at all matters

we shall have our doors knocked

and have our hands held

after a summer's worth of wind kisses

this is how it should be told, dear one






No comments:

Post a Comment