Sunday, February 17, 2013

Renascence:

When my senses got intact with the raw

There's just so much that could be taken in

I have became restless for

  the abundance of the universe has came to greet

if only you were there

you would know how the glow of that light ball illuminated

on the other day


I have learnt how to give as I pick up milligrams of sparks

wherever whenever whatever

  as actions were initiated with the purest intention

  when your voice could be still translated at such timbre such tone, with such maturity

Your beat needs no further elaborations

As raw as it is, no mask intended -

I just can't stop receiving

you can try to fathom every notion depicted

but it doesn't matter -

I am rich with my possessions

all the more that when you approach

I'll be happy to give you my slice of whirled, warm beam


     Here's something for you,

     I hope that you'll like it, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment