Sunday, February 10, 2013

60¢ Worth

Dreams

Dreams to make thy alive, with a purpose,

however the canvas is paint

however vivid or abstract it is perceived


I heard your voice

and how clearly it has been illuminated upon my wall

I have been always living in a dream

constructed by false images

void and abandoned buildings in a forbidden city

took me too long to figure out

the perimeters that I have been engulfing

in the name of living my dream


I gave it all

Have it traded so that I wouldn't be alone

Now that I have my own island to keep

then I realize

How has it been twisted from my lenses


My source of simulation

constructions for castles in the air

...I have given them back to nature

she has decided not to be parasitic 


No, these were all realizations

not plans nor executions


I do crave for you

I was once in your embrace

Let you begone 

...and I'll chase after you once more

in forms that I could paint with

maybe with others that I've never came across even

I will come to you


p.s. I have been freed by patterns, routines
thus I've learnt to live and overcome - with a tad thick inch of 
sincerity.

Thank you









No comments:

Post a Comment