Monday, February 11, 2013

The Beam of February

Footsteps picked up as we swiveled through the crowd

It feels that I am practicing my professionalism

in the pace that I control

Role play is the key - 

such liberalism


My senses were busy perceiving

and

you flashed within my sight

Tall, bright and receiving

Our existence simultaneously acknowledged



It was such a cinematographic moment

captured in a realistic lens of a long shot

with the sun, green and its shades created

some sub-characters

and your brown, bright smile



The effort of walking through the swimming crowd

of yours, and of myself,

was vivid



A hug then was the only language

perceived natural

it seems that all was designed preferably in this time and space

we are to be greeted with such grace


We spoke of some purposes, reasons and updates

though words couldn't seem to carry us far - with the intermittent patterns engaged

What reached me was your beam

As sunshine that others and I perceive myself to be

  and that,

is a cognitive reflection that I've reowned

from you















***
What friendly gesture

amplified through clouds, hit a thousand times stronger

Now I write it down

before its trip to be forgone


Least I captured

that moment of sunshine

and welcoming smile


No comments:

Post a Comment