Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Could Have Been A Striker.

1. Absolute bliss is when you went for a morning alimentary canal exercise on the homey bowl -that never fails to have you welcomed.
...not having to worry on starting the day wrong.

2. Many among us have dreams. Consciously or not, we tend to work towards it.
...uhm having dreams, forgetting them, and had them picked up some time after?

3. Oh man, having oneself the discover she/he's being slightly preachy than usual....
...sucks big time.

4. I do not fit Starbucks because I don't own Prada, Coach, I-Pad-Phone-Touch-MBP, and
...this place is meant to be a heaven for splurge in the first place.
I'm a puffer fish.

5. I miss the place wear I've grown up, sing songs, danced with my mom, stalked the school band, theatered in despair, cried for the field...
...I need a ride home.

5 random facts for the day.
Gobblegobblegobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment