Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Budaktu.

I have a very big dream
inspired by the long hair dudes on TV
bodies moving rhythmically as they play with their toys
of every decimal caught in my eyes
and I say to myself,
I am going to do it.

I do not know where to start
and I only have my very hands to start with
Walking in to those glassed premises or belled doors..
isn't just what I'm fitted to do
and I say to myself,
if I am going to do it,
there's only one way for that.




And as I see you drumming in the arcade,
with the electronic drum set one could least dream off,
your hands and calves were stiff
that you seem to be merely banging hard on the instrument

and you couldn't be bothered by the malfuction toy
how bad was your hair
how rugged was your baju
how the crowd reacted around you

You just kept on playing
with your foot bared,
and the tokens in your pocket.








How blessed are both of us,
to have our wants fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment