Thursday, December 23, 2010

When You Sing.

I remembered how you used to teach me to
sing the song when I came into sense that I love to sing.

I remembered how you were honest to yourself
and the kid you sing the song to,
and also to the dedicated person you sang the song to.

You are a very strong, strong lady.
Also, a kind hearted one.
With you, I got to feel so much like myself, free from any existing structure,
I feel that you and I are together.

It was so nice, only as a kid, I didn't get to realize.

Now that you are on the bed,
in the season of return,
I do not know how to express myself to you,
behind this long line of giving back.

You have taught me to become a good person,
with your hard and tender teachings.
I just do not know how to turn back time...
and I shall not say I wish I could.

I will never forget you.
and the way you used to sing.

I shall, instead...




try to make your last phase of journey an easy one,
like the way everyone loves you.

and I love you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment