Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ji Lang Ji Pua.

Ivy,
now I've figured out why this song appear in my head suddenly.

It is because not long ago (the previous Chinese New Year),
I have been watching too much TV,
which has this as part of its movies,
and this song happen to be its OST.




Come to think of it,
I like this movie.. because it feels so real? Although it's one of the Singaporean's technic of manipulation in their productions...I seem to willingly surrender to it- to this cliche script and ironic expressions.




Above that, this song actually warms me up so easy. It feels like a cradle song, to put all into bed.

(And all of a sudden, I feel that this place has alot of things to cheer of, instead to grief upon, so... everyone has the right to have a happy ending, or even to be happy concurrently.)
(当下,当下!)




I wish I could spread my urge of expression.



No comments:

Post a Comment