Monday, January 18, 2016

mr. fox

handing you over was never easy




together with the other two, you really meant alot 

with that sly, charming smirk you've always had

you have to be donned in that smart suit, like a decoy


a bigger purpose, so I said

despite the times I practised 

you know you would be taken away




owl, fox, octopus




what was it that I see in the future


it was you, you and you






I have no intentions to have brushed through your shoulder

that obliviously

it is the fox that I see from your eyes

and the fox that I know speaks of you


forgive me for pushing you a hundred miles farther 

you were a reason

I found 






believe me

I don't know how that happened too

between you and me

between the whale, owl and fox

awakened




alongside

the extraterrestrials 


No comments:

Post a Comment