Monday, January 25, 2016

メガネ

use it

it of how the heart thaw upon our share of the existence

at the very least

I get to have the experience replicated

how I remember about instant fondness stacked

like pancakes

how merry




like how I had your details recalled

your fringe, the tail

and wrinkled fingers




I remembered us smiling to 

the nasal voice, when track was played

I don't scrutinize as much

but it was nice to share that same frequency 

that one that puts up a certain contraction to our facial muscles




just because we were present

just because we were there

does it mean that we don't deserve to meet again

does it mean that everything has to be squandered, albeit its intensity




one day

when I am fearless enough to spread my dragon wings open

or another day

when I earn enough to be able to have a sack of valuables collected 



I will come to you again

お願い メガネさん




No comments:

Post a Comment