Thursday, January 28, 2016

momentarily

to that corner that was dedicated to my own

I loved absolutely left alone to just do my thing

when nobody cares how I look at you

absorbed in your own little world

almost catching a sight





hey,

there's always something seductive

about standing right in front of you

amongst the others who were wanting for more attention 

and most of all

having my body singing to your groove

via the wavelengths 

falsely anticipated attacks

you spun

and I danced

the floor lit





searching you in the sea of crowd

was most indulging

no matter the distance

when our eyes met


my intentions peaked and couldn't be ignored

I never knew that I was going to see you so soon



I want to be close to you

I knew



that calmness whenever we engaged

got me even smitten

in odds to my tilted composure

you're such a gentle one







I want to be closer to you

I know



 

No comments:

Post a Comment